Enrolment Terms and Conditions
Our Agreement with You
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AND TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. WE HEREBY CONFIRM THAT BY USING OUR SERVICES OR REGISTERING FOR A PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR A PROGRAM, OR USE OUR SERVICES.
This Agreement, “Terms” sets out the terms and conditions that govern your use of Future Leaders of the World (Pty) Ltd – herein-after referred to as “FLOW”. FLOW’s products and services (including website services and Program content), as well as your registration for the Master Leader Program – herein-after referred to as “MLP”.
- If your participation in a Program is being paid for by a third party, such as a sponsor or your employer “sponsor”, then you will be bound by all provisions in these Terms (including payment provisions), however we may enter into a separate agreement with your sponsor to govern payment for the Program on your behalf, as well as to govern the receipt of certain information in relation to your completion of the Program.
- Tax rebates and employer compensation: Please note that the administration of Programs offered by FLOW in collaboration with Education Partners is handled by FLOW, which may not be an “educational institution” for tax purposes in your jurisdiction. If your employer offers compensation for educational Programs, it is your responsibility to check with them if this Program meets their requirements for compensation. Similarly, it is your responsibility to establish if these Programs will qualify for a tax rebate. FLOW will not issue or complete any tax forms.
Accessing FLOW online Services and Products
- Acceptance: By clicking on the “I Accept the Terms and Conditions” button when signing up for a Program, you agree to be bound by these “Terms”, which include, by reference, the Policies.
- Language: English is the language of instruction and administration for all Programs. All Program work that is required for assessment purposes must be written in English. This includes posts made on any discussion forums.
- License: Subject to these Terms, and to the payment of any applicable fees, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our services and products, including all services associated with our Programs, and the portal through which Program content is accessed.
- Suitability of Program: Before registering for any Program, you are responsible for establishing the relevance and suitability of the Program for your individual requirements, through consideration of the information supplied through our Websites, and asking questions, if necessary.
- Commencement of Program: You will only receive confirmation of your registration for a Program, and be allowed access to the learning portal, once you have made the required minimum payment for the Program (unless otherwise specifically stated in the information pack relevant to your Program). There may also be a delay of access to the learning portal until you are formally enrolled in our records, or until the Program commences.
- Program Cancellation: FLOW reserves the right to cancel any Program because of insufficient demand, or events/circumstances beyond FLOW’s control. In the unlikely event of cancellation, registrants will be notified and informed of their options, including but not limited to, a full refund.
- Minors: You will not be allowed to register for a Program if you are under the age of 16. If you are between the age of 16 and 18, you must obtain the written consent and assistance of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms and register for a Program, and this registration would need to be separately managed through our Administration team by arrangement to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
- Communications: You may receive communication by digital means, telephone, email or text message from FLOW representatives for Program administration and related purposes, including reminders of assignments and payments due by you, or other information related to your registration or these Terms. You agree and consent to receipt of such communications (although you may opt-out of any generic marketing communications that are unrelated to Program administration, at any time, through the supplied opt-out mechanism).
- Permitted use: Only students who are registered for a Program may participate in that Program. You may not divulge your username or password to any other person, permit any other person to participate in the Program on your behalf, and/ or impersonate any other person in dealing with FLOW or when accessing your learning portal, by using another student’s username and password. If you forget your username or password, we will only take such steps that we regard as being secure to ensure that you regain access to your profile.
- Education Partner: FLOW Programs are approved by, and presented in collaboration with, reputable education partners (such as a university, business school, education institution, or knowledge organization). However, unless otherwise stipulated, these Programs are not accredited by that institution. Nothing in these Terms establishes more than a very limited relationship between you and any Education Partner with which we collaborate, or entitles you to use the resources of that Education Partner
- Professional Development Facilitator: FLOW reserves the right to substitute event facilitators and education partners in the unlikely event that the facilitators listed cannot conduct the program. Substitution of event facilitators is not a cause for refund.
Pricing and Payment
- Program fees Payment: You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase. FLOW works with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods on our websites. You will be redirected to the relevant payment partner, based on your chosen payment method. When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorised payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are registering in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within 14 (fourteen) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any program for which we have not received adequate payment.
- Tax Invoices in electronic format: You hereby consent to the receipt of an invoice from Future Leaders of the World (Pty) Ltd, which shall be sent to you in electronic format to the email address that you provided upon registering for a Program. All invoices shall reflect the methods of payment that will be accepted in payment of such invoice.
- Bank charges: If any bank charges, wire fees and/or other costs are levied on or added to a payment made by you to us from any country or jurisdiction, you will be liable for all such bank charges, fees and/or additional costs.
- Payment of VAT and other Taxes: Any VAT or other applicable taxes payable in addition to the Program fees will be identified in your invoice or information pack and such amounts are your sole responsibility, unless the contrary is stated.
- Payment reference: When making payment to us, you must ensure that your reference “MLP 2021_FirstName_LastName” is reflected on your payment. We will not be held liable if we are unable to locate your payment, and as a result you are suspended from participation in a Program.
- Promo codes/coupons: If you have been provided with a promo code/coupon and you would like to make use of it when you register for a Program, you will have to indicate this on the relevant website payment page (where indicated), and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of such promo code. Should you register without utilizing the promo code, the promo code/coupon will become redundant and you will not be entitled to receive the benefit of the promo code/coupon, including a refund of any part of the Program fee, once payment has been received by us. Promo codes/coupons are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Suspension for non-payment: If you or your sponsor fail to make payment for a Program by the due date for payment (based on your selected payment option), then we may, in our sole discretion, remove you from the Program or suspend your participation in the Program. If you are suspended from participation, you will not be permitted to access the applicable learning portal until such time as we have received the outstanding payment. The party responsible for payment of the invoice will be given written notice to rectify non-payment within 7 days and if payment is not made within the 7 days’ notice period, then we may cancel your registration and remove you from the Program and you will not be entitled to any refund. Irrespective of whether or not your suspension has been lifted.
- Dispute: If there is a dispute about payment of any Program fee, or the way in which you use the learning portal or the Website, we may at our sole discretion suspend your participation in the Program for the period of the dispute. To resolve disputes, all parties agree to mediation by a FLOW appointed mediator.
Cancellations and Recovery
- Outstanding fees: You will be held liable for the payment of outstanding fees, in your personal capacity and/or the capacity enrolled as. If your Program fees are not settled in accordance with any agreed payment terms, you will not receive any letters or certificates confirming completion of the Program.
- Outstanding fees recovery: In the event that your sponsor for the program does not pay, responsibility of paying for the program becomes yours. Recovery procedures will be applicable, as per FLOW’s recovery process.
- Cancellation of registration: If you wish to cancel your Program registration, you will need to contact our Administration team (email@example.com) to discuss such cancellation. Should you decide to go ahead with the cancellation, you will be required to submit your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insufficient demand: We reserve the right to cancel a Program if there is insufficient demand, as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. In this case, you will receive a full refund, but no interest will accrue on any amounts refunded to you and any applicable bank charges will be offset against the refunded amount.
- If the course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 30 days of your purchase of the course, that FLOW apply a refund to your account. We reserve the right to apply your refund, minus the application deposit, as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile, etc), and other factors. No refund is due to you if you request it after the 30-day guarantee time limit has passed. However, if a course you previously purchased is disabled for legal or policy reasons, you are entitled to a refund beyond this 30-day limit. FLOW also reserves the right to refund participants beyond the 30-day limit in cases of suspected or confirmed account fraud.
- To request a refund, submit a written request to email@example.com. If we decide to issue refund credits to your account, they will be automatically applied towards your next course purchase on our websites. Refund credits may expire if not used within the specified period, and have no cash value, in each case unless otherwise required by applicable law.
- At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, such as if you’ve consumed a significant portion of a course that you want to refund or if you’ve previously refunded a course, we reserve the right to deny your refund, ban your account, and/or restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms you will not be eligible to receive a refund.
Certificate of Completion
- FLOW provides certificate of completion for each Program completed, where program certification is stipulated upon registration.
- In the event you commit any material breach of these Terms and fail to remedy the breach within 7 days after receiving a written notice to do so, FLOW may terminate your participation in the Program for which you are registered, and you will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the Program fee.
- FLOW’s details: These terms are a contract between you and Future Leaders of the World (Pty) Ltd and certain of its affiliates depending on which Program you have purchased. Future Leaders of the World (Pty) is a private company with its address Suite 931, P/BagX153, Bryanston, 2021, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Revision of Terms: We reserve the right to revise these Terms (including Policies) at our sole discretion from time to time. These revisions will become effective immediately on being posted to the Website and such learning portal, however, for all material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes if you are registered for a Program at the time when such changes come into effect.
- Conflict: If any aspect of these Terms conflicts with any information provided on our Website or in information packs or other Program materials, these Terms will prevail unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Severability: In the event that any part of these Terms is found to be partially or fully unenforceable, this will not affect the application or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
- Assignment: These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by FLOW without restriction.
- No indulgence/waiver: If FLOW chooses not to enforce any part of these Terms, this does not mean that it cannot do so at a later time. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term.