Introduction and Definitions
- The sources from which we collect which we collect and receive information about users of our Services (“users,” “you,” or “your”) include (i) information you provide through your user account when registering for Services (your “Account”), (ii) information provided by your employer (“Organisation” or “Company”), (iii) information captured via our website, (iv) information submitted as support requests, or (v) information supplied during a FLOW event or direct conversation.
- The sources from In terms of your responses (“participant/customer”) The term “administrator” is used to refer to individuals who have been mandated to set up and manage any campaigns to which you may be invited. In some cases, individuals who will be facilitating FLOW programs (“facilitators”) can also undertake the administrative role.
- Information which describes your role or the position in which you are employed is collectively referred to as “demographics”.
Information You Provide
- Personal Information: When you are invited to subscribe to FLOW newsletters, your personal information (such as your name and email address) is captured with your consent.
- FLOW endeavours to maintain the security of your information, and does not share any personally identifiable information with third parties, unless we are required to do so by law.
- FLOW associates, facilitators and coaches may ask you independently for your personal information, in order to fulfil their service to you, as customer, in respect of the services you have booked with them directly. FLOW cannot be held liable for any additional information you elect to disclose with the associates.
- Support Communication: Should you contact FLOW directly for the purposes of technical support or for assistance, we will store the content of your message/s as support correspondence. Should we need to ask clarifying questions to supply you an effective resolution, the reasons for the information request will be clearly stated.
- Marketing Communication: Depending upon your interaction with our Services, and whether you have opted in to receive email communication from FLOW, we will store the information you have supplied for the purposes of providing you with service updates, offers, events or announcements which would be relevant to your interests. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time.
- Cookies and Log files: In order for our web servers to recognise you, a cookie may be set on your computer. These cookies contain a small amount of information that help us to record your preferences. Log files which keep a record of your actions (such as logging in, selecting certain options and downloading reports) are also stored on our servers as a part of an audit trail. The information we record could also include the type of browser you use, your operating system and your internet protocol (IP) address and the frequency of your visits. In certain countries, this information can be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. However, we do not store any of this data in a way which can be used to personally identify you.
How We Use Information
- The information we collect is used as follows:
- To secure your data on our system.
- To keep track of your preference for user interface language and other customisable user interface features.
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you regarding FLOW services and updates to our technologies.
- To process your transactions.
- FLOW may, at times, undertake trend-based research using the data you have provided in non-identifiable format. This means that we might examine survey responses in connection with statistical analysis of a large group of individuals who have completed the . You will not be identifiable in any such research, nor will you be contacted by FLOW or our research team in this regard.
- The information we collect is used as follows:
How We Share Information
- FLOW, and its associates, will not share your information with any third parties. Your data will not contain any personally identifiable information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
- FLOW has a legitimate interest in operating our Services and storing your information in order to provide value to you and/or your organisation where applicable. We may also need to communicate with you as necessary to effectively provide these Services, supply you with timeous support, improve our platform or undertake marketing activities where you have requested such communications.
- Your personal information is stored by FLOW where we have an ongoing, legitimate business interest to do so. Historical results are maintained in our database in order for users and businesses to create year-on-year comparisons and track growth. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymise this information.
- Should you, or your Company, wish to have your personal information removed from our systems, or require any additional information regarding the information we hold, you can lodge a formal request by sending an email to email@example.com
- FLOW will comply with reasonable requests within 30 days of receiving an email notification. Should we require further information to fulfil your request, we will contact you with details regarding what we require, and how the information you supply will be used.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing emails or other communications we send to you at any time. This right can be exercised by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails we send you. Should you wish to opt out of any other form of marketing contact, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests received from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights is dealt with in accordance with applicable data protection laws.